Automotive Design Kit 1 GSD ST122
Buckle up and explore how automotive designers imagine and make plans for a new vehicle, like a car or truck. Then, design your own!
1. Choose special features for your vehicle
2. Sketch your vehicle
3. Sculpt and share your vehicle
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how people design cars.
Automotive Engineering Kit 2 GSD ST145
Discover how automotive engineers turn ideas into real cars! Then, build, test, and improve a model of a vehicle.
1. Create your automotive engineering plan
2. Build a vehicle prototype
3. Test your vehicle prototype
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how automotive engineers work together to build cars and other vehicles.
Automotive Manufacturing Kit 3 GSD ST228
Fire your engines and find out how automotive manufacturers build and test vehicles to make sure they’re ready for the road.
1. Explore efficient manufacturing and assembly lines
2. Create an assembly line to manufacture vehicles
3. Examine and test your vehicles for quality
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how manufacturers assemble high-quality vehicles.