Automotive Design Kit 1 GSD ST402
Do you want to take a ride in your dream car? Before you can do that, you need to design it! Discover how to create vehicles by sketching and sculpting a model.
1. Explore mobility across time
2. Conduct automotive market research
3. Create your vehicle’s design criteria
4. Sketch a vehicle to meet your criteria
5. Sculpt and share your vehicle
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know about innovation and market research. You’ll know how to create criteria, sketch, and sculpt a vehicle.
Automotive Engineering Kit 2 GSD ST123
Find out how automotive engineers fuel the future by building and testing vehicles. Then, create your own model of an alternative fuel vehicle!
1. Learn about simple machines in vehicles
2. Engineer a vehicle that uses alternative fuel
3. Build a vehicle prototype
4. Test and revise your vehicle prototype
5. Share your vehicle prototype and testing results
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how to use the Design Thinking Process to plan, build, test, and improve prototypes.
Automotive Manufacturing Kit 3 GSD ST117
Explore how automotive manufacturers build lots of vehicles without wasting time and how they make sure the vehicles are ready for the road!
1. Experience the manufacturing process
2. Learn about the automotive manufacturing process
3. Plan your own automotive manufacturing process
4. Manufacture a set of vehicles
5. Innovate your automotive manufacturing process
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how high quality vehicles are manufactured.