Mechanical Engineering Traffic Light Kit 1 GSD ST152
Learn the mechanics of a traffic light.
1. Explore the mechanics of a traffic light.
2. Review instructions for building a traffic light.
3. Make all the mechanical connections work.
4. Ask questions and get answers how things work.
5. Build your own traffic light.
When you’ve earned this patch, you’ll know about mechanics. You’ll know how to make connections and how they work.
Mechanical Engineering Elevator Kit 2 GSD ST300
Explore the Mechanics of an elevator. What make them go up and down.
1. Explore about simple machines
2. Learn about elevators
3. Build an elevator prototype
4. Test and revise your elevator prototype
5. Share your elevator prototype and testing results
When you’ve earned this patch, you’ll know about elevators and how to use the Design Thinking Process to plan, build, test and improve prototypes.
Mechanical Engineering Hydraulic System Kit 3 GSD ST311
Explore the Mechanics of a hydraulics system.
1. Explore hydraulics systems.
2. Learn about hydraulics
3. Review and plan your hydraulics system
4. Build your hydraulics elevator
5. Innovate and improve a hydraulics system
When you’ve earned this patch, you’ll know how high quality hydraulic systems work.