Mechanical Engineering Simple Game Kit 1 GSD ST377
Create a simple game and engineer your own game spinner.
- Come up with an idea for your board game
- Design a spinner for your game
- Test your game and make it better
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll have created your own board game and learned what inventors and engineers do.
Mechanical Engineering Model Car Kit 2 GSD ST002
Build a model car and test the friction of your car on different surfaces to prepare for a Troop Car Chase!
- Design and build model cars
- Use model cars to test the friction of different surfaces
- Race your cars!
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll have learned about friction by building and testing model cars. You will know how to design and test new things that you invent.
Mechanical Engineering Kit 3 GSD ST237
Engineer your own roller coaster and see how its design affects its speed.
- Make a simple roller coaster car
- Build a model of a roller coaster
- Test your roller coaster
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll have learned about engineering and motion by building and testing a roller coaster.