Automotive 2: Engineering
Find out how automotive engineers fuel the future by building and testing vehicles. Then, create your own model of an alternative fuel vehicle!
1. Learn about simple machines in vehicles
2. Engineer a vehicle that uses alternative fuel
3. Build a vehicle prototype
4. Test and revise your vehicle prototype
5. Share your vehicle prototype and testing results
When you’ve completed this kit, you’ll know how to use the Design Thinking Process to plan, build, test, and improve prototypes.