Programming Robots Kit 1 GSD ST340
Learn about the robot brain by engineering a machine that helps a robot to land
- Learn how robots work
- Discover the robot brain
- Learn about programming
- Try simple programming
- Code a robot
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how to create a program that could be run by a robot.
Designing Robots Kit 2 GSD ST281
Team up with your fellow Brownies to design a robot. Plan, build, and share your robot prototype.
- Explore how robots imitate nature
- Learn about the parts of a robot
- Plan your robot
- Create a prototype
- Get feedback on your robot
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how to plan, build, and share feedback like an engineer by creating a prototype of a robot that helps other people or animals.
Showcasing Robot Kit 3 GSD ST228
After engineers build their robots, they show them to others and enter them into challenges and competitions.
- Create a presentation to share how you designed your robot
- Tell others how you designed your robot
- Learn about robotics competitions
- Learn about robotics teams
- See robots in action
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how to share your robot with others.