Mechanical Engineering Remote Control Gate Kit 1 GSD ST159
Learn the mechanics of a remote control gate.
1. Explore the mechanics of a machine model.
2. Review instructions for building a remote control gate.
3. Make all the mechanical connections work.
4. Ask questions and get answers how things work.
5. Build your own gate.
When you’ve earned this patch, you’ll know about mechanics. You’ll know how to make connections and how they work.
Mechanical Engineering Elevator Kit 2 GSD ST300
Explore the Mechanics of an elevator. What make them go up and down.
1. Explore about simple machines
2. Learn about elevators
3. Build an elevator prototype
4. Test and revise your elevator prototype
5. Share your elevator prototype and testing results
When you’ve earned this patch, you’ll know about elevators and how to use the Design Thinking Process to plan, build, test and improve prototypes.
Mechanical Engineering Manufacturing Kit 3 GSD ST117
Explore how automotive manufacturers build lots of vehicles without wasting time and how they make sure the vehicles are ready for the road.
1. Explore the building process
2. Learn about the mechanical process
3. Plan your own mechanical process
4. Design a mechanical vehicle
5. Innovate your mechanical process
When you’ve earned this patch, you’ll know how to mechanically engineer a vehicle.